Washing hands with soap and water is the best way to sanitise hands, but sometimes when you are on the road, it's just not possible. This is when hand sanitiser comes in handy. It's quick, convenient and gives you some peace of mind so you can go about your day. Here are some steps to ensure you give your sanitiser has the best chance of killing germs.
- Make sure your hands are not visibly dirty or greasy. This will affect the effectiveness of the sanitiser
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Add sanitiser to the the palms of the hand and use enough to cover both hands entirely
- Rub your hands together, covering your entire hand, including between your fingers
- Stop rubbing in the sanitiser only once your skin is dry. Dry hands are important for killing germs and allows the alcohol to dissipate
- Wait up to four minutes before eating or touching face. It can take up to 4 minutes for hand sanitisers to kill some flu viruses
- Remember the whole process should take around 20 seconds
Happy Bee hand sanitiser contains 70% alcohol and dries quickly with no sticky residue. Shop our range now.